1. Customer who Shops on www.maxfashion.in (online) for Rs. 3999.00 and above between 24th April 2019 to 30th April 2019 will be eligible for limited edition Avengers School Kit (“School Kit”) MRP Rs. 899/- at only Rs. 99/-.
2. Customer will receive Max order package/shipment along with original invoice in 5 to 8 working days.
3. Post receipt of order/package, Customer to visit nearest Max’s store at billing desk with original invoice (hard copy).
4. Billing desk at Max’s store will verify original invoice. Upon verification, the cashier then scans the SKU barcode for the same invoice for Rs. 99.00 (As per Promo slab). Customer to pay discounted price of Rs. 99.00 at Max’s store to vail offer.
5. Customer will be directed to the designated place at Max’s store where School Kit is issued for collection. At the designated place, the invoice will be verified, and School Kit will be issued with delivered stamped on the invoice.
6. This Offer is valid only for shopping on www.maxfashion.in and School Kit can be collected at Max Stores. Offer can be claimed/valid till 21st May, 2019. Original invoice is mandatory to claim the offer. Please refer the delivery package for the same.
7. Against original invoice ONLY one consumer offer can be availed. Any further purchase at store must fulfil all eligibility criteria for offer.
8. In case of split shipment, all invoices must be collected and brought to the store for verification and release of offer.
9. LOIPL is not responsible if the original invoice is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided.
10. LOIPL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it must discontinue or cancel this Offer due to reasons of Force Majeure or due to requirement of compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
11. All the terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of India and disputes, if any, will the subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bangalore courts.